Mid-Maryland Dairy Veterinarians offer problem-solving and solutions-driven Consultation Services and Continuous Improvement Plans. We have the experience to help you with:
• Production and Reproduction Bottlenecks.
• Transition Cow Management analyzing facilities, grouping strategies, pen moves, nutrition, metabolic profiles, and various assessment tools including Transition Cow Management Reports (Transition Cow Index-TCI), PCDart, and DC305.
• Milk Quality Management encompassing a milking system analysis, procedure assessment and development, milker training, milk culturing, records analysis, and treatment protocol design.
• Nutritional Management. We do not design rations. We are experts at listening to and observing cows. What are the cows telling us? We interpret cow information including manure consistency, blood data, DHIA data, metabolic disease incidence rate, and TMR observations and relay that information back to the nutritionist.
• Facility Design and Grouping Strategies